The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers is the largest bookkeeping institute in the world. It promotes and maintains the standards of bookkeeping as a profession through the establishment of relevant qualifications and the award of grades of membership that recognise academic attainment, working experience and competence.
OptiAccounts holds the ICB Practice Licence which you can verify with ICB at any time and check in the Gallery. For such enquiry please visit ICB Homepage – Contact or give ICB a call at 0845 060 2345 (local rate from UK landline) or 0207 398 44 40 and ask to verify Practice Licence 16448.
Bookkeeping is a regulated profession following the establishment of the Money Laundering Regulations (MLR) in 2017.
Bookkeepers are required by law to be monitored by an HM Treasury appointed supervisory authority such as ICB and to put in place anti-money laundering controls to help them identify, prevent, and report money laundering offences. As a practice licence holder OptiAccounts is regulated by ICB.
Your personal and other sensitive data is safe with OptiAccounts and safety is guaranteed by not just work ethic but also a Certificate with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act (DPA).
ICB Licensed Services
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Computerised Accountancy Systems
- Credit Control
- Draft Final Accounts for Ltd Companies (micro and small)
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Payroll, employee records + year end submission
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Traders
- VAT Returns
- Drafting Financial Statements (micro and small)
- Independent Examiner
- Management Accounting
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Partnerships
- Prepare Final Accounts for Not-for-profit Orgs
- Self Assessment Tax
- Submission of Corporation Tax Returns (micro and small)